Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is currently looking to recruit a hardworking and detail orientated individual within the Finance Department in the role of Accounts Payable Administrator. The successful applicant will be responsible for all accounts payable functions across the Randox brand.
• Receiving and entering invoices onto the Purchase Ledger
• Allocating payments
• Responding to supplier queries
• Reconciling supplier accounts
• Matching goods received notes with invoices
• Possess GCSE (or equivalent) Mathematics and English Language (Grades A-C)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational and numerical skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Work under own initiative within a team environment
• Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and to strict deadlines
• Pro-efficient in all Microsoft packages
• Previous experience of Sage
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, who can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.