Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require a highly motivated individual to work within the High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) department for our Research and Development section. The successful candidate will fulfill a broad range of functions, including method development and validation supporting Food Diagnostics and Toxicology applications.
1. Method Development: Design, optimise and develop methods for quantification and assignment of calibrators (in single and multi-analyte format) to be used in immunoassay development using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
2. Validation of the methods and equipments.
3. Operation and maintenance of HPLC instruments.
4. Design and execute experiments independently, identify scientific and technical problems and provide potential solutions.
5. Interpret data and discuss experimental results within team and department meetings.
6. Maintain accurate work and laboratory documentation.
7. Prioritize workflow to meet deadlines.
8. Conduct scientific literature searches for project development purposes and continued professional development.
9. Interact effectively with staff of diverse disciplines across the organization.
10. Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
1. BSc degree in Analytical, Organic or Bioorganic Chemistry with strong analytical background.
2. Have good experience of High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
3. Demonstrable work experience and skill in problem solving and novel approaches
4. Good understanding of lab safety, COSSH and Good Lab Practice (GLP)
5. Ability to organise and priorities work to deliver project in timely fashion
6. Ability to work independently within the context of a multidisciplinary research team.
7. Ability to communicate complex information clearly.
8. Ability to assess and organise resources.
1. Postgraduate research experience as an analytical chemist.
2. Industrial experience.
Please apply below.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer