Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to recruit a Bid Coordinator to join our HQ team. The role of Bid Coordinator is key to securing business on a global basis. The successful applicant will identify suitable tenders; contribute to and coordinate the production of associated submissions; and ensure that these are received by the relevant authority by the required deadline.
• Identifying relevant tenders from the appropriate sources of information.
• In consultation with others, determining the suitability of tenders and submit an Expression of Interest, if relevant.
• Distributing international tender details to Randox offices, distributors and Business Managers.
• Coordinating and contributing to the production of the tender offer including all the required documents.
• Examine tender terms and conditions and highlight potential issues to appropriate staff members.
• Ensuring knowledge of all new and existing Randox product groups is kept updated in order to be able to identify and take advantage of other sales opportunities.
• Ensuring all submissions are received by the relevant authority by the required deadlines.
• Research and advise on procurement legislation and potential breaches of the legislation in the tender evaluation process. Subsequently provide advice regarding the possibility and merits of legal challenge of decisions.
Required Skills and Experience
• Degree in a Business, Life Science or Legal related discipline.
• Experience of public sector tendering process.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Computer literate with all Microsoft packages.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Valid driving licence.