Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Food Diagnostics currently has an opening for a for target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive (German speaking) to join our dynamic and growing team based from the company’s City of London office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development within Germany and Austria to sell Randox Food Diagnostics products, looking after current customers as well as identifying new business opportunities.
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales.
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products.
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales.
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
The Must Haves:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline (2:1 or above)
• A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
• Fluency in German and English
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A valid driving licence