Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is currently wishing to hire a Business Manager to join our growing team at HQ. The successful candidate will manage and create new business opportunities in existing and/or new markets internationally for the Randox product portfolio. The role will also include in depth sales figures analysis and the overseeing of particular office budgets. This role will be based in Northern Ireland but may involve travel on an international scale.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding international company and start a career with a market leader in a growing industry. We will provide a competitive salary package and extensive training to the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least a bachelor degree level qualification in Science or Business related discipline (please state grade)
- Extensive sales experience
- Experience of working to and exceeding targets
- Previous experience of successfully managing a sales team
- Willingness to travel extensively both nationally and internationally
- A high level of business acumen
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to develop the business
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accomplished communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- International work experience within a global brand would be beneficial
- A valid driver’s licence