Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
C++ Software Developers (17/SDPM)
We require highly motivated and creative individuals, who will contribute to challenging engineering projects. The roles will be based at our Headquarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The role will be based at our Headquarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland.
We are looking for candidates who have good experience in C++ to contribute to the software development of Engineering R&D projects. You will be part of a growing team building innovative products for use in the healthcare industry.
The successful applicant will have:
• A degree level qualification in a software related discipline OR suitable software industry experience.
• A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience in C++
• Experience with a C++ framework such as QT and its use in an IDE
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience developing software for use on Linux.
• Experience working in an Engineering team.
• Experience communicating with and controlling embedded software.
• Experience with User Interface development.
• Experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server or similar.
• Experience with CVS or another Source Control toolset.
• Experience in all stages of a SDLC such as Agile, V-Model or Waterfall SDLC.
• Experience developing software within a controlled process.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 17/SDPM in all communication. Start date is negotiable.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer