Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
C# Software Developers (17/SDSM)
We are looking for candidates who have good experience in C# to contribute to the software development of Engineering R&D projects. You will be part of a growing team building innovative products for use in the healthcare industry.
This position will be based at our Headquarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The successful applicant will have:
• Good experience with C# (3+ Years).
• Experience with at least one of WPF, Silverlight or Windows Forms (1+ Years).
• Experience with SQL Server or a similar relational database.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working in an engineering team.
• Experience communicating with and controlling embedded software
• Experience with UI Design patterns such as MVVM
• Experience unit testing.
• Experience designing software applications and UML modelling.
• Experience with TFS or another source control toolset.
• Experience with Microsoft ALM toolset.
• Experience using the Entity Framework or another ORM.
• Experience in all stages of a SDLC such as Agile, V-Model or Waterfall SDLC.
• Experience developing software within a controlled process.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Please apply below.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer