Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir:
The successful applicant will have:
• A degree level qualification in a software related discipline OR suitable software industry experience.
• A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience in C++
• Experience with QT Creator or Visual Studio C++
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience developing software for use on Linux.
• Experience working in an Engineering team.
• Experience communicating with and controlling embedded software.
• Experience with User Interface development.
• Experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
• Experience with CVS or another Source Control toolset.
• Experience in all stages of a SDLC such as Agile, V-Model or Waterfall SDLC.
• Experience developing software within a controlled process.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer