Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require suitably experienced high calibre individuals to provide an analytical service for our research and development section. The successful candidates will fulfill a broad range of functions, including chemical or forensic analysis, process development, product validation, quality control and product formulation or development.
1. Design, optimise and develop reagent formulations for Randox Biochip and ELISA platforms
2. Develop formulation screening strategies and rapid data processing approaches
3. Design and execute experiments independently, identify scientific and technical problems and provide potential solutions.
4. Interpret data and discuss experimental results within team and department meetings.
5. Maintain accurate work and laboratory documentation.
6. Prioritize workflow to meet deadlines.
7. Conduct scientific literature searches for project development purposes and continued professional development.
8. Interact effectively with staff of diverse disciplines across the organization.
1. BSc in chemistry or related discipline.
2. Demonstrable understanding of biological buffer systems and their physical and chemical properties.
3. Demonstrable work experience and skill in problem solving and novel approaches
4. Ability to organise and priorities work to deliver project in timely fashion
5. Ability to work independently within the context of a multidisciplinary research team.
6. Ability to communicate complex information clearly.
7. Ability to assess and organise resources.
1. Postgraduate research experience as an analytical chemist.
2. Evidence of publication in internationally recognised peer reviewed journals.
3. Industrial experience.
4. Presentations at national and international conferences.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, who can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Please apply below.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer