Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Chemist/Ceimiceoir (Job Ref: 17/CHDJ)
The Role/An Ról:
We require suitably experienced high caliber individuals to provide analytical expertise for our research and development section. The successful candidates will actively engage in a broad range of functions to include chemical analysis, process development, quality control, product formulation, product development and product validation.
Major Duties/Príomh Dualgais:
1. Design, optimize and develop reagent formulations for Randox Biochip and ELISA platforms.
2. Develop formulation screening strategies and rapid data processing approaches.
3. Design and execute experiments independently, identify scientific and technical problems and
provide potential solutions.
4. Interpret data and discuss experimental results within team and department meetings.
5. Maintain accurate work and laboratory documentation.
6. Prioritize workflow to meet deadlines.
7. Conduct scientific literature searches for project development purposes and continued professional development.
8. Interact effectively with staff of diverse disciplines across the organization.
The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir:
1. BSc in chemistry or related discipline.
2. Demonstrable understanding of biological buffer systems and their physical and chemical properties.
3. Demonstrable work experience.
4. Demonstrable skill in problem solving and in the conceptualization of novel approaches.
5. Ability to organize and prioritize workload to progress projects in a timely and efficient fashion.
6. Ability to work independently within the context of a multidisciplinary research team.
7. Ability to communicate complex information clearly.
8. Ability to effectively assess and organize resources.
1. Postgraduate research experience as an analytical chemist.
2. Evidence of publication in internationally recognized peer reviewed journals.
3. Industrial experience.
4. Presentations at national and international conferences.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, which can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Please apply below.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer