Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Reporting Officer to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
This position will be based within our Laboratory in Randox Science Park, Co. Antrim.
• Generating, checking and the release of Laboratory Reports
• Compilation of validation fit for purpose reports for ISO17025 and CAP accreditation
• Attending review meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes for all Laboratory sites
• Ability to plan and organise work effectively to achieve agreed objectives to meet all section KPI's
The successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified to at least degree standard with a 2:1 grade or above in the below: Biomedical Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry Immunology or Life Science.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Good numerical skills with an eye for detail
• Ability to interpret, analyse and summarise information accurately
• Excellent time management, organisational and computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office packages).
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly and able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
• Working knowledge of quality systems.
• Experience in Clinical Reporting
• Experience in a clinical diagnostics laboratory.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 17/RCRO in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer