Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Clinical Research Scientists/Eolaithe Taighde Cliniciuil (Job Ref: 17/CRSD)
The Role/An Ról:
We require highly motivated and creative individuals to fulfil challenging research and development roles within our Clinical Research Section. The successful candidates will employ a range of approaches, including design, development, verification and clinical validation, to develop novel multiplexed BAT diagnostic assays. Diverse methodologies will be utilised for multiplexed assay development. Strategic areas of focus within the group include Renal Disease, Oncology, Neurodegeneration and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
The position will be based at our facility in Dungloe, County Donegal.
The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir:
1. BSc in a relevant biomedical or life science subject.
2. Demonstrable understanding of immunoassay principles.
3. Ability to work independently within the context of a multidisciplinary research team.
4. Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral).
5. Be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
1. PhD in a relevant biomedical or life science subject.
2. Previous experience of immunoassay principles/techniques.
3. Relevant laboratory experience to include immunological techniques such as immunoassay development, immunoprecipitation, SDS-PAGE and Western blotting.
4. Evidence of publication in internationally recognised peer reviewed journals.
5. Presentations at national and international conferences.
Please apply below.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.