Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join a strong, growing organisation as a Logistics Co-ordinator at our Headquarters in Northern Ireland.
The role will involve entering orders onto the system, preparing export documentation allowing shipments to be made and generating invoices. The Logistics Co-ordinator will liaise with customers, both internal and external, ensuring an excellent level of service at all times.
• GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics (level A to C).
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
• Good numeric and organisational skills.
• An eye for detail and the ability to prioritize work in a logical fashion.
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer applications such as Word Excel and Outlook.
• Experience in Sage and/or SAP.
• Third level qualification.