Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking individual with great attention to detail to join our team at Randox HQ. The role will involve a number of support functions within the Manufacturing Department and will be pivotal in the smooth running of the team.
• Printing and processing of works orders from Sage, completing Sage transactions including transfer requests, receipt of sheets and sample requests.
• The raising and processing of track and trends and stock conversions.
• The checking of completed works orders which includes the expediting of associated queries delaying works order completion.
• The checking and publishing of daily microbial results.
• Updating rework register with details and times.
• Printing of works orders for Auto Dispense.
• The filing and retrieval of works orders.
• Checking all details are correct including quantity available and the inclusion of kit lodgments to all associated works orders.
• General administrative duties.
• Assisting in other areas as and when required.
• GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language.
• Good computer skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Motivation to complete tasks to a high standard and to strict deadlines.
• The ability to work as part of a team and independently using initiative.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to check quality documentation.
• Knowledge of manufacturing process.