Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Manufacturing Engineer (Job Ref: 17/METE)
Randox Teoranta is currently looking to hire a detail orientated team player in the position of Manufacturing Engineer. Based from the company site in Dungloe, Donegal the successful applicant will join a busy team.
• Design, development and maintenance of manufacturing procedures and processes.
• Design of manufacturing systems and facilities.
• Providing feedback to the Engineering Department on design issues relating to the manufacturability of engineering products.
• Trouble-shooting technical problems that arise in the manufacturing process.
• Identifying and implementing ways of continuously improving manufacturing efficiency.
• Work closely with the Lean Coordination Team to maximize quality of output and minimize cost and waste.
Please apply below.
Randox Laboratories is an equal opportunities