Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Stock Controller to join a busy Supply Chain team.
The successful applicant will assist in the day to day management of stock, including storage, retrieval and counting.
• Ensuring accurate stock records
• Issuing stock in a timely manner based on stock requests and processing stock movements on Sage
• Receipt of deliveries and cross-referencing of delivery note ensuring accuracy
• Labelling stock as per planning and operational requests
• Routinely conducting cycle counts
• Ensuring component/raw material returns are processed and recorded
• Conducting visual checks, routine maintenance and upkeep of all sectional equipment
• Adherence to company health & safety procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
• Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English Language
• Excellent housekeeping skills
• Accurate recording of data
• Flexible approach to shift pattern/duties
• Ability to develop a working knowledge of departmental procedures
• Strong numerical and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable
• Fork truck licence is desirable
• Experience driving a van would also be advantageous
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. To serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and detailed cover letter to: email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is 5.00pm on Tuesday 16th July 2019. Please quote job reference 19N/SCAD in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer