Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is currently recruiting for an Applications Engineer to support our expanding operations. The role will provide a talented and enthusiastic individual with an excellent opportunity to pursue an exciting and attractive career as an Applications Engineer. The role will involve providing instrument and application support for the range of RX Clinical Chemistry Analysers. It will also involve providing instrument user training and maintaining training documentation.
The successful candidate will be based from the company HQ in Northern Ireland with travel throughout the UK and Ireland as well as extensive international travel.
• Implementation of quality control on Rx Series clinical chemistry instruments.
• Installation of Rx analysers on customer sites.
• Deliver training in the operation and basic maintenance of analysers to internal staff and external customers.
• Reviewing technical documents including clinical equipment manuals.
• Validation of analyzer products and reviewing IQ,OQ,PQ document.
• Providing technical and customer support.
• Fault-finding and troubleshooting assessing equipment malfunctions effectively.
• Be qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science.
• Have experience in clinical chemistry and applications knowledge.
• Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to work effectively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal departments and customers.
• Possess excellent organisational skills.
• Be computer literate.
• Be available for extensive travel worldwide.
• Hold a full UK driving license.
• Knowledge in computer hardware and networking.
• Experience in computer hardware.
• Experience of a variety of medical instrumentation.
• Experience of engineering.