Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require highly motivated and creative individuals to fulfil challenging research and development roles within our Biochip Custom Unit. The successful candidates will employ a range of processes, including design, development, integration, manufacture and QC, to develop Custom multiplexed BAT diagnostic assays. The candidate will work on the sourcing and costing of raw materials for the development of Customer Biochip Array products. Custom multiplexed assays will focus on the development of products for Forensic Toxicology, Pharma and Drug Development markets.
The position will be based at our Headquarters in Crumlin, County Antrim.
1. BSc in a relevant life science subject.
2. Ability to work independently as well as within a team
3. Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral).
4. Be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
5. Good pipetting skills
1. Previous experience in running and development of ELISA
2. Knowledge of Health and safety including COSH
3. Experience in Quality Systems
4. Analytical experience