Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories has an opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to work within our growing Biochip Formulation Department in Dungloe as a Production Operative.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• The formulation of Randox Biochip products
• Working in a clean room environment
• The accurate completion of production records
• Preparation of buffers used in the manufacture of biochips
• The operation of machinery used in the manufacturing and processing of biochips.
• Completion of in-line quality checks
• Maintenance of raw materials and stock levels
• Calibration and Maintenance of equipment
Qualifications and experience:
• GCSE (or equivalent) Science subject (Grades A-C)
• Good numeric & organisational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, whilst not essential, may prove advantageous
• Computer literate
• Experience in quality systems
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.