Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to hire a hardworking and focused individual with excellent attention to detail to join a team in the position of Biochip Manufacturing Operative. This role will involve the formulation of conjugate concentrates, multi-conjugates, Calibrator and control products in line with product specific Bill of Materials and Formulation Work Instructions.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• The purification of antibodies via methods such as HRP depletion, leader sequence depletion and affinity purification
• Completion of scientific calculations and checking of formulation records
• Accurate completion of manufacturing records
• Operation and maintenance of various departmental equipment
• Semi-automated and manual dispense of product
• Loading and unloading of freeze dryers
• The running of Biochip assays for in-process testing
• Assisting in validation of manufacturing processes and equipment
• Maintenance in raw material stock control system
• Educated to, at least, GCE/A Level in a Science or Engineering subject or possess relevant experience within a production/manufacturing environment
• Accurate completion of manufacturing records and equipment monitoring
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
• Excellent organisation skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise
• Computer literate.
• Experience of Quality systems
• Relevant experience in manufacturing or a laboratory environment
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit a CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the appropriate job reference 19N/BCMO in all communication.
For further information on all our job vacancies please follow this link: http://www.randox.com/vacancies-at-randox.php
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer