We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Scientist to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
This position will be based at Randox HQ, Ardmore, Crumlin.
• Development of new Bioconjugation and purification strategies
• Execute Bioconjugation experiments
• Apply the Bioconjugation methods developed to small molecule, antibody and protein conjugation using linker chemistries
• Evaluating, analysing and documenting performance of bioconjugates on various diagnostic platforms
• Undertaking bioconjugate stability studies and understanding factors affecting the performance
• Capable of analysing, interpreting and presenting scientific results to wider audience
• Liaising with the Laboratory Manager in regular reviews and meetings
The successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, or a closely related field of study
• Understanding of Protein Chemistry
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent time management, organisational and computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office packages).
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• Ability to interpret and analyse data
• Experience of FPLC/HPLC
• Working knowledge of quality management systems.
• Good understanding of lab safety including COSHH and GLP
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and Cover Letter via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19N/BCCH in all communication.
Please note the closing date for this job is 6th September 2019
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer