Business Development Executive – Portuguese Speaker (20/BDEP)
Randox currently has an opening for a for target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive (Portuguese speaking) to join our dynamic and growing team based from the company’s City of London office.
The successful candidate will manage our current partners throughout parts of Sub-Saharan Africa as well as source new potential customers in the region. It will be essential to spend a significant amount of time (up to 50%) in the relevant territory, looking after current customers as well as identifying new business opportunities.
• Conducting regular customer visits in Sub-Saharan Africa to increase sales
• Effectively manage partners outlining targets expected sales
• Sourcing new distributors in the territory
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline (2:1 or above)
• A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
• Fluency in Portuguese and English
• Experience working in the North African territory would be a bonus
• Previous distributor management would be beneficial
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the appropriate job reference 20/BDEP in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.