Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories requires a highly motivated and experienced individual, with appropriate sales experience, in the position of Business Development Manager.
Based from the company’s global HQ in Co. Antrim, the Business Development Manager will assist in managing a highly successful sales team in one of our office countries. The role will involve regular and extensive travel to support the team and drive sales.
The position will focus on the Randox clinical range of products with particular focus on Quality Control (such as Acusera, RIQAS, Acusera 24-7) products. As such, an understanding of or experience in this area would be highly beneficial.
• Conducting regular customer visits with sales team to support and increase sales
• Drive sales and ensure team are meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Mentoring and guiding a junior sales team to success
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• In depth analysis of customer forecast, orders and sales figures
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline (2:1 or above)
Experience of working to and exceeding sales targets
Experience of mentoring, supervising or managing a successful sales team
A knowledge of QC would be advantageous
A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
Excellent time management and organisational skills
A valid driving licence