Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Operator to join a busy and dynamic team. The position, based in Crumlin, Northern Ireland, will offer the successful applicant a challenging and rewarding range of responsibilities.
• Formulation of conjugate concentrates, multi-conjugates and the purification of antibodies
• Running of Biochip Arrays for testing and QC of product
• Dispensing, labelling, and packing of conjugates and antibodies
• Accurate completion of manufacturing and QC records
• Use and maintenance of the stock control system
• Operation and maintenance of analytical instrumentation
• Follow established standard operating procedures
• Alert the Conjugate/Antibody Formulation Supervisor to any problems in the manufacture
• Qualified to at least A Level standard in a science based subject or, alternatively, have relevant experience in a laboratory/manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Organisation skills
• IT literate
• Practical laboratory skills
• Ability to operate and maintain analytical instrumentation
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety, including CoSHH