When Randox was founded thirty-six years ago our objective was and still is to research, develop, manufacture, market and sell highly innovative diagnostic products to improve diagnosis, save lives and improve people’s wellbeing. This can only be achieved if we have an inherent understanding of our customer’s needs and the emerging trends within the market.
As a Customer Relationship Executive within Randox Laboratories you will be tasked with increasing potential revenue streams across all product groups in close collaboration with the Sales Manager for each territory. This will require an excellent level of product knowledge and an ability to explore new opportunities to extend each customer’s use of Randox products.
Increasing the support offered to customers with regular contact via email and phone to update them on new product developments and an in-depth analysis of their purchasing patterns to ensure they are receiving products in a timely manner to satisfy their own requirements. Engaging with the customer to build knowledge of competitor activity and performance. There will be a strong requirement to collate and feedback customer/market information gathered to both sales and marketing functions within the company.
The successful applicant will be based at the company HQ in Co. Antrim but should be willing to travel nationally and internationally on a regular basis.
• To Support increasing revenue for Randox Laboratories through exceptional customer service, product knowledge and knowledge of market activity
• Identify and proactively communicate with sales on new business opportunities
• Develop valuable working relationships with all relevant departments within Randox
• Increase customer interaction, improving and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Meet and exceed annual operating targets
• Update CRM systems accordingly
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities.
• Qualified to, at least, Bachelor’s degree level in a Science Discipline.
• Previous experience in a relevant role
• Experience of working in an innovative environment displaying a high degree of self-motivation
• Willingness to travel regularly
• Confident communicator with the ability to develop a rapport in a short timeframe.
• Positive attitude towards sales targets and KPI’s
• Valid Driving Licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
To apply, submit a copy of your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19N/CREL in all communication.