Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Customer Submissions Officer to work within the Randox Testing Services division to be the first point of contact within a toxicology laboratory for customers and Randox business development consultants. The position will be based within our Laboratory in Crumlin, Co. Antrim.
• To control the receipt, accession and flow of toxicology submissions within Randox Testing Services.
• To release reports, certificates and witness statements to the respective customer along with appropriate supporting documentation
• To release reports, certificates and witness statements to the respective customers along with appropriate supporting documents
• To liaise with business development consultants with Randox Testing Services to ensure a seamless link between the company and its customers
• To liaise with forensic reporting officers and toxicology customers as required
Skills and Experience:
• Educated to degree level or possess relevant experience in a similar role
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks to achieve maximum efficiency
• An eye for detail with the ability to work accurately under pressure
• Be able to act on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Be fully computer literate
• Have previous experience of records management
• Knowledge of statistical analysis