Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Customer Support Scientist – Sao Paulo (Job Ref: 19I/TSSB)
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join the Technical Support team in Sao Paulo. The full-time role will include the troubleshooting of customer technical queries using strong diagnostic skills and the provision of product information and advice to help resolve customer issues and assist with implementation of the product on customer sites. The successful applicant will be required to travel extensively throughout Brazil, visiting customers in a technical capacity.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
• Troubleshooting of all technical customer queries related to Randox products
• Developing excellent lines of communication with inter-dependent departments
• Review and analysis of performance data and comparative studies
• Develop a high degree of product knowledge
• Travel to customer sites to aid in resolution of issues
• Conduct customer training
• An Honours degree (or higher) in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, or a related Life Science discipline
• Core Laboratory skills
• Fluency in English and Portuguese (both written and spoken)
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• A willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge
• A willingness to travel both nationally and internationally at short notice
The following would also be desirable:
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Experience in troubleshooting/problem solving
Full training will be provided.