Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
• The handling and troubleshooting of technical customer queries.
• Instrument installation and qualification of a range of analysers in clinical and research laboratories.
• The provision of product information and advice on the application of Randox procedures.
• The review and analysis of performance data and comparative studies.
• The use of query-logging software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries.
• The use of query-logging software to record and monitor the servicing and maintenance of commissioned Randox analyser systems.
• The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Randox product groups.
Please note, this role will involve supporting a global customer base and will involve regular and extensive international travel.
• An Honours degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science related discipline (2:1 or above).
• A willingness and availability for international travel
• Previous experience with molecular biology and PCR
• Previous experience running ELISA
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and confidence with dealing with customers
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently
• Advanced IT skills
• Ability to work to strict time-frames and meet deadlines
• A willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge
• Valid Driving Licence