Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox is welcoming applications for the position of Customer Support Scientist to work within our Customer Services Department. The role will involve providing product information to customers and advising on the application of Randox products. The successful candidate will also be required to analyse technical data and troubleshoot product complaints from customers on a global basis.
This successful candidate will be based in or around Warsaw but will travel nationwide extensively to support our expanding customer base.
• Handling and troubleshooting of technical customer queries, particularly focused on the Randox External Quality Assessment Scheme.
• The provision of product information and advice on the application of Randox procedures.
• Review and analysis of performance data and comparative studies.
• Use of query-logging software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries.
• Use of query-logging software to record and monitor the servicing and maintenance of commissioned Randox analyzer systems.
• Development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Randox product groups.
• An Honours degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science related discipline
• Fluency in Polish and English
• A willingness and availability for regular travel
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and confidence with dealing with customers
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently
• Advanced IT skills
• Ability to work to strict time-frames and meet deadlines
• A willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge
• Valid Driving Licence