We require highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within our busy Formulation Department as a Dispense/Capping/Labelling Line Operative.
You would be working within the busy area of automated dispensing, capping and labelling of Randox products on the Dispense Line, in accordance with order and product specifications.
This role will be based from Randox Science Park, a state of the art, purpose built facility based in Antrim.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• The general maintenance of the Dispense Line including the daily cleaning of machine parts and the changing of dispense volumes.
• The accurate completion of manufacturing records for every batch of component processed.
• The accurate use and maintenance of the Tetra (Sage) stock control system.
• The adherence to procedures covering the operation of the Dispense Line to dispense, cap and label Randox diagnostic reagents in accordance with the departmental ISO framework.
• The alerting of the Dispense Line Supervisor to any problems in the manufacture of a product.
• Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• General production opertaive duties.
Qualifications and experience:
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Language (Grades A-C).
• Have relevant experience in a manufacturing / production environment.
• Good numeric & organisational skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be fully computer literate.
• Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety including CoSHH.
• Working knowledge of quality system.
• Basic engineering skills would be helpful but not essential
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
You must be flexible to work on a flexible working pattern.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit a CV via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19N/DLEM in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.