Randox Teoranta is currently looking to hire a detail orientated team player in the position of Engineering Manufacturing Quality Inspector. This role will be based from the company site in Dungloe, County Donegal which is responsible for Research and Development and the manufacture of our Biochip analysers and products.
• Real-time inspection of product build ensuring adherence to process
• Drive and maintain cGMP practices across all operational departments under your quality responsibility (company policies, leadership behaviours and performance)
• Liaises with internal partners (e.g. Manufacturing and Engineering functions) in support of daily operations.
• Ensures clear communication on issues and timely escalation as applicable.
• Drives opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Introduce manufacturing front line problem solving processes
• Oversee and control improvement activities
• Facilitate and manage manufacturing quality concerns
• Involvement in management of Non-conformance close out activities
• Drive root cause analysis of non-conformance and ensure corrections are implemented before production re-starts
• An Engineering related degree
• Auditing experience
• Strong knowledge in manufacturing
• Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methodologies & related processes.
• Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization around production & process controls; Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA), risk management; & product quality improvement using tools such as Six Sigma
• Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Randox Laboratories passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products.
Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Please send via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19/EMQI in all communication.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 25th August 2019.