Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the maintenance and reporting of the office accounts including; processing invoices, accounts payable activities, preparation of VAT returns, preparation and distribution of sales invoices worldwide, customer receipts & recovery of outstanding payments, and handle all customer order related enquiries.
FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR – West Virginia (Job Ref: 19I/FAUS)
• High School Diploma (or equivalent) Mathematics and English Language
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Good organisational skills
• Work under own initiative within a team environment
• Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and to strict deadlines
• Pro-efficient in all Microsoft packages
• Qualified to degree level in Business or Finance or equivalent.
• Experience in using a SAP system.
• Possess relevant experience in a related accounts/administrative capacity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, which can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.