Finance Administrator (19/FADL)
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Finance Administrator to work within our busy team in Dungloe, County Donegal. The role will involve the processing and checking of invoices and other statements, ensuring everything is recorded correctly on our system.
Supporting the Buyer for the site, this Finance Administrator will be responsible for:
• Posting invoices, credit notes and debit notes to the system
• Cross-check all invoices, credit notes and debit notes against Purchase Orders and other delivery documentation
• Reconcile customer accounts against their month statement
• Request weekly payments and send them for approval
• Update system when payments are authorised and send remittance note to suppliers
• General administration duties including filing and scanning off accounts documentation
• Dealing with day to day queries from Suppliers regarding their accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
• Qualified to at least GCSE level including Maths (Grade A-C)
• Previous experience of working in a Finance department is preferred
• Possess good organisational skills
• Be a methodical worker with good attention to detail
• Experience in using Sage would be beneficial
• Experience of working on MS Excel would be beneficial
• Dedicated with a good work ethos
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and detailed cover letter to: email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is at 5pm on 14th June 2019.
Please quote job reference 19/FADL in all communication.
For further information on all our job vacancies please follow this link: http://www.randox.com/vacancies-at-randox.php
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer