Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Finance Officer - (Job Ref: 19N/FOMM)
Randox Laboratories has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join its growing finance team. The successful applicant will assist in the preparation of the Randox Laboratories HQ accounts.
• Preparation of monthly debtors and creditors reconciliations
• The analysis of monthly sales information
• Preparation of monthly prepayments and accruals.
• Preparing journals to be posted to Sage and the monthly scrutiny of Sage general ledgers.
• Assist with year-end preparation of statutory financial statements.
• The ability to analyze and present data in a clear and concise manner.
• Be a part-qualified accountant or be qualified by experience
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Good organisational skills
• Work under own initiative within a team environment
• Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and to strict deadlines
• Experience in using Sage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, who can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference 19N/FOMM in all communication.
Randox Laboratories is an equal opportunities employer.