Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is currently recruiting a detailed orientated and ambitious individual to join our growing team in the position of Financial Accountant. The successful applicant will report to the Financial Director and prepare annual accounts for Randox Group Companies.
• Preparation of annual accounts for multiple Group companies
• Preparation of accurate, complete and timely consolidated monthly management accounts
• Overseeing accounting journals and reviewing monthly accounts to ensure accuracy
• Liaise with external auditors and other professional advisors
• Review and analysis of the financial performance of international offices
• Assisting with the preparation of financial projections and business plans
• Training and development of staff including training reviews and appraisals
• The quarterly Audit testing of international office accounts
• Preparation and submission of monthly VAT return
• Completion of statutory government surveys and industry body returns
• Degree qualified in Accountancy or finance related topic
• Experience in the collation and analysis of financial data
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
• Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and to strict deadlines
• Pro-efficient in all Microsoft packages
• Qualified accountant or experienced part-qualified accountant
• Experience of managing staff
• Professional working experience of Sage and SAP would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, who can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products.
Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit your CV & Cover letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19N/MWFA in all communication.