Formulation Immunology Manufacturing Operator (Job Ref: 19/FIMO)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to hire hardworking and focused individuals with excellent attention to detail to join our Formulation Immunology team. These are 6 month temporary positions with the possibility of being made permanent.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
1) The assistance in the formulation & packaging of Randox Immunology products in accordance with order and product specifications.
2) The assistance in filtering various Immunology Products.
3) The accurate recording of data on formulation records for every batch of component manufactured.
4) The operation and routine maintenance of various types of departmental equipment – such as stirrers, balances, autoclave, centrifuge and microtitre plate bag sealer.
5) General housekeeping duties.
6) The alerting of their Manager or Supervisor to any problems in the manufacture of a product.
7) The adherence to company health and safety procedures and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
1) Ability to reliably operate different types of manufacturing equipment.
2) Be able to perform repetitive tasks consistently and reliably.
3) Ability to record data accurately.
1) GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English language (Grades A-C)
2) Good Verbal and written communication skills.
3) Good organizational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize work in a logical fashion.
1) Working knowledge of quality systems.
2) Working knowledge of Health & Safety including CoSHH.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.