Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Teoranta is currently looking to hire an organised individual with excellent attention to detail to join a growing team. Based from the facility in Dungloe, Co. Donegal this will be a busy and varied role within the Biochip Formulation Department.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Preparation of antibodies and associated buffers essential to the Biochip Formulation manufacturing process.
• Following standard operating procedures and completion of formulation related documentation.
• Operation and maintenance of the associated formulation laboratory equipment.
• Maintaining accurate stock records for materials critical to production – ensuring that discrepancies are reported and orders placed if required; thereby reducing delays in the scheduled production.
• Removal of completed biochips from incubators.
• Performance of established maintenance checks in the DI water plant system.
• Liaising with Biochip Production Operators and QC analysts.
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science.
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Computer literate.
• Experience of Quality systems.
• Experience of working within a clean room environment (beneficial).
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.