Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Are you looking for an exciting career within a state of the art, innovative company? If yes, Randox is the place for you. The role will involve the development of largely web-based applications for divisions within Randox, which in turn helps Randox keep ahead of the game. We have several exciting current and upcoming projects, that will not only develop your software development skills and your overall knowledge but allow you to progress your software development career within a dynamic IT Department which has a proven track record for delivering exceptional results to all sectors of the business.
Working at the cutting edge of technology and innovation, Randox IT development software products for Randox customers globally.
You will get first-hand experience and be involved in the full development lifecycle from initial design to the release of the final product.
The successful candidate will become part of the IT Software Development Team developing large web-based projects, built using C#, ASP and SQL Server.
The successful applicant will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering or Computer Science discipline (2:1 or above)
• Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
• Experience using C# / ASP
• Experience using SQL.
• Experience in Software development
• Experience in the application of statistics.
• Experience using jQuery.
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
• Experience with MVC6
• Previous experience with web development.
• Previous experience with the development of quality control software.
• Previous experience with a configuration management tool.
Benefits from Randox:
• State of the art facilities
• Free parking
• 60% staff Discount for Randox Health check programs
• Additional holidays for service days
• Company Pension scheme
• Paid holidays
• Career progression
• Ongoing external training programmes
• Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
• Sport social clubs
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
For an overview of what it is like to work within our Software team at Randox - please click: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnw4Xotxpqw
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer