Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Graduates in Computing disciplines or other STEM subjects which provide programming exposure are required for a dynamic, rapidly growing medical research and development company.
With over 1400 employees and offices in 145 countries worldwide, we are a global market leader within our industry committed to revolutionising healthcare on a global scale. Be part of our journey working on the development of new and innovative diagnostic solutions for hospitals, clinical, research and molecular labs, food testing, forensic toxicology, veterinary labs and life sciences.
Join our team of talented, dynamic, and passionate software engineers, working with highly skilled scientists, mathematicians, embedded systems engineers, electrical and mechanical design engineers, and software testers to deliver a new generation of diagnostic solutions.
These positions will be based at our facility in Dungloe, Co. Donegal.
Our Software Engineers,
• are passionate about designing new high quality solutions for novel problems.
• are passionate about automated testing and continuous integration.
• are passionate about refining our solutions to make world class products.
• enjoy the challenges of learning new cutting-edge technologies (e.g. Azure IOT Hubs, HoloLens, VS2017).
• enjoy the challenges of working with a variety of disciplines every day.
• enjoy working in a dynamic research and development environment.
• enjoy being part of an iterative, agile development team.
• love working almost exclusively on new development.
Would you like this to be you? Have you:
A minimum of a 2:1 Honours Degree in a computing discipline OR a Masters / Ph.D.in a STEM related discipline with programming exposure.
A passion for computer programming.
If so, then we welcome you to apply quoting job reference 18/SGSD in all communication.
To get a glimpse of the type of product you could be working on look here:
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer