Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
The Graduate Trainee Accountant Programme at Randox Laboratories is designed for Graduates who are seeking to train as a Chartered Accountant in a world leading organisation. As a Graduate Trainee Accountant you will work within a strong team setting and be provided with extensive on-the-job training designed to offer you with broad accountancy experience whilst completing your CAI qualification.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and consolidated accounts.
• Develop skills in the preparation of month end journals.
• Acquire knowledge in legislative elements of accountancy such as the creation and submission of VAT and Intrastat reports.
• Obtain or expect to obtain an Honours degree in Accounting or a finance related discipline (2:1 or above).
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Advanced IT skills.
• Strong organisational skills
• Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and to strict deadlines