Earn & Learn
With a Higher-Level Apprenticeship at Randox Laboratories
Randox Laboratories are delighted to launch the 2020 Higher Level Apprenticeship in Applied Industrial Science (Life Science) with Southern Regional College. This year we plan to offer 10 positions to the right candidates.
The 2 year Applied Industrial Science Apprenticeship with Randox is a rotational programme, with rotations into a new functional area every 6 months. You will be assigned a mentor and training schedule with each new area, along with your own daily responsibilities. An example of some of the rotations available are within, Quality Control, Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Molecular and Immunoassay Development.
• A minimum grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
• Obtained a Level 3 Science qualification in either A Levels, BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science, UU Diploma in Adult Access Science route* or Irish Leaving Certificate (minimum 48 UCAS tariff points)
• Successfully studied chemistry at Level 3
• Good numeric and organizational skills
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• Good time keeping skills
• Computer literacy advantageous
*(with an overall average of greater than 60% and with at least two science modules passed at a minimum of 60%)
If you would like to find out more information or apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Mark Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com 0300 121223
We also offer Higher Level Apprenticeships in Mechatronics, Accountancy, and Digital Marketing.
Please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
To apply please follow link: www.application.src.ac.uk/login.php
For more information, please visit: www.src.ac.uk/thejobhub/job-placement-opportunities