Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require highly motivated and adaptable individuals to participate in the software development for largely web based applications. Based at our Science Park.
The successful candidate will become part of the IT Software Development department. As such they will be developing software for use on the IT Software development projects, largely web based, built using C#, ASP and SQL Server.
The successful applicant will have:
• Higher level qualification in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• Excellent communication, organisational and problem solving sills.
• Experience using C# / ASP
• Experience using SQL.
• Experience in Software development
• Experience in the application of statistics.
• Experience using jQuery.
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
• Experience with MVC6
• Previous experience with web development.
• Previous experience with the development of quality control software.
• Previous experience with a configuration management tool.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 18/ITTM in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer