Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
IT Software Development Manager (Job Ref: 19/ITSM)
Randox Laboratories currently has an opportunity for an experienced Software Development Manager join its growing software team. The IT Software Development Manager will manage all aspects of IT Software Development projects for the Randox Group. The successful applicant will play a leading role in time sensitive and commercially crucial projects.
This role will be based from Randox Science Park, a state of the art, purpose built facility based in Antrim Town.
• Devise a software development plan to meet the current and future needs of the Randox Group
• Create PID documents and technical specifications for all software development projects
• Ensure all documentation is accurate and fully compliant for all developed software
• Ensure all work instructions and procedures are fully documented and all staff are trained in the relevant procedures
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring of staff to ensure a high level of expertise within the team
• Higher level qualification in Software Development or Software Engineering
• Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
• Min. 2 year’s experience using C# / ASP.NET / SQL
• Previous Supervisory / Managerial experience
• Experience in developing web-based applications
• Experience with the configuration of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Benefits from Randox:
• State of the art facilities
• Free parking
• 60% staff Discount for Randox Health check programs
• Additional holidays for service days
• Company Pension scheme
• Paid holidays
• Career progression
• Ongoing external training programmes
• Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
• Sport social clubs
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the appropriate job reference 19/ITSM in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.