Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories currently has an opportunity for an experienced software developer to join its growing software team. The Software Development Team Leader will oversee software development and associated activities with the company’s QC platform. The successful applicant will play a crucial role in time sensitive and commercially crucial projects.
This role will be based from Randox Science Park, a state of the art, purpose built facility based in Antrim.
• Conduct controlled software development and maintenance
• Software configuration management
• 3rd level customer support
• Mentor Development staff to ensure a high level of expertise within the team
• Higher level qualification in Software Development or Software Engineering
• Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
• Min. 2 year’s experience using C# / MVC / SQL
• Experience managing staff
• Experience in developing web-based applications
• Experience in the application of statistics
• Experience with the configuration of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Benefits from Randox:
• State of the art facilities
• Free parking
• 60% staff Discount for Randox Health check programs
• Additional holidays for service days
• Company Pension scheme
• Paid holidays
• Career progression
• Ongoing external training programmes
• Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
• Sport social clubs