Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Toxicology is currently looking for ambitious graduates looking to build a career in sales. The successful applicants will join a growing team based from the company HQ in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland. Although office based, this role will involve regular international travel, and would be perfectly suited to curious individuals who are keen to travel the world!
Randox Toxicology will offer extensive training and ongoing support, as well as genuine opportunities to develop a long term career.
The successful applicants will perform the following duties:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handling customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline (2:1 or above)
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• A willingness to travel extensively on an international basis
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• A confident communicator
• Excellent time management and organisational skills