Junior Sales Executive – Denver (Job Ref: 19I/SEDR)
Randox Laboratories is currently inviting applications for the position of Junior Sales Executive to join its growing Biosciences team. The role would involve increasing sales within existing customers as well as identifying new leads within Bioreagents, Biopharma and academic research sectors. The territory covered would include Colorado, the Pacific West Coast and Texas.
Randox has been providing laboratories with revolutionary diagnostic solutions for over 30 years and this experience has led to the creation of a market-leading product portfolio. Randox offer the largest range of routine and esoteric diagnostic reagents which are internationally recognised as being of the highest quality.
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Prepare and present to potential customers, achieving maximum results from possible sales opportunities
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products, as well as industry expertise
• Effectively using the Randox CRM system to record the sales cycle
• Prepare and present reports internally
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
This is a home-office position. Ideally based in Phoenix, the successful applicant will be required to travel extensively throughout Colorado, Arizona and neighbouring states, including Texas and California.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry or Life Science related discipline with a GPA of 3.33 or higher
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- Effective negotiation skills
- The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19I/SEDR in all communication.