Junior Sales Executive – Toronto (Job Ref: 19I/SETO)
Randox Laboratories is currently inviting applications for the position of Junior Sales Executive to join its growing team. The role would involve the sales and promotion of the Randox clinical product portfolio – developing business with current customer as well as winning new business throughout the Canadian market. Particular focus will be on the Randox Quality Control range of products; products designed to accurately assess instrument performance and provide confidence in patient test results.
Randox has been providing laboratories with revolutionary diagnostic solutions for over 30 years and this experience has led to the creation of a market-leading product portfolio. Randox offer the largest range of routine and esoteric diagnostic reagents which are internationally recognised as being of the highest quality.
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
This is a home-office position. Located in Toronto/Ontario the successful applicant will travel extensively throughout Canada meeting with customers and promoting a highly innovative product portfolio.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline (GPA 3.33 or above)
- Willingness to travel regularly and extensively
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- Eager attitude to learn about new, exciting products on the market
- The drive and ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19I/SETO in all communication.