Randox Laboratories is actively looking to hire an organised, customer orientated individual to join its Sales & Marketing team in the USA.
The successful Market Research Executive will work towards generating sales for Randox, engaging directly with the customer. The Sales team is the first line of communication between potential customers and Randox, whilst educating them on Randox and its product offering. This will be a target based environment (e.g. number of calls/emails daily).
The successful Market Research Executive will be clear and confident in their communication, have a friendly rapport with customers and excellent research skills. They will represent the company in a positive light at all times.
This position will be based from our site in Kearneysville, West Virginia.
• Direct customer (current and potential) calling for information & follow up on sales/ enquiries.
• Accurately identify and contact decision makers.
• Assess market opportunities.
• Market value understanding.
• Competitor analysis.
• Supporting the Sales team with customer enquiries.
• Assist on Roadshows/ exhibitions/ conferences follow up etc.
• Educated to degree level in any business-related discipline (2:1 or above).
• Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and customers.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build a rapport in short timeframes.
• Outgoing and energetic attitude.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Previous experience in a similar role (sales support, sales, target orientated environment) would be advantageous.
• IT literate (Microsoft Office, CRM)
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19I/MRWV in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.