Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Due to continued expansion Randox Health is currently seeking to recruit a Personal Coordinator. The successful candidate will be based at our Randox Health Liverpool clinic in Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street. The objective of the Personal Coordinator is to ensure a high quality personalised care experience for all clients. This is a pivotal role within the clinic ensuring the patient journey is a smooth and stress free experience.
At Randox Health we are advocates of multi-disciplinary roles and up skilling our employees. As such the successful candidate should be willing to cross train in Phlebotomy and/or Sample Processing, with the aim of carrying out this role in conjunction with their duties as a Personal Coordinator.
• Act as first point of contact for Randox Health clients and stakeholders
• Provide continuity of care by co-ordinating all client appointments and investigations
• Ensure results are available for scheduled appointments
• Ensure that all payments are received and follow up on non-payments
• Receive and log all incoming calls, maintaining detailed and accurate records
• Perform Reception duties in a professional and courteous manner
• Complete relevant financial reports (e.g. daily revenue, KPIs)
The Successful Applicant:
• Client facing with excellent communication skills
• Professional and helpful demeanour (telephone and face to face)
• High level of customer service committed to understanding and exceeding needs of Randox Health clients
• Strong numerical skills with an eye for detail
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload in a logical fashion.
• Experience of invoicing and financial processing
• Ability to work on own initiative and to foster a team working environment.
• Proficient level of IT literacy
The opening hours of the clinic are 7am-7pm Monday-Friday and 8am-12noon every Saturday. The successful candidate must be flexible to work various shift patterns within these working hours.