Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
PRIVATE GP IN LIVERPOOL (20/GPLI)
Randox Health is currently seeking to obtain the services of a General Practitioner (GP/MD) to provide medical expertise at our new private clinic at Exchange Station, Liverpool. An interest in Personalised and Preventive Medicine, with a passion for Health and Wellbeing are particularly valued.
Randox Health is a collaboration of scientific innovation and medical application, specialising in personalised and preventive health programmes. As specialists in clinical diagnostics, Randox offers direct access to a portfolio of hundreds of biomarker tests, proteomic and genomic measurements.
GPs work closely with our team of scientists and clinic staff, and provide private consultations to clients, including individual and corporate clients. You will be encouraged to support and participate in the development and innovation of clinical areas, whilst providing a high standard of evidence based care.
Consultations include explanation of test results and providing appropriate individual advice and action plans, communicating the benefits of preventive health and lifestyle interventions.
We would initially require someone for 2 days per month although this could change.
Further information regarding the Randox Health experience can be found at www.randoxhealth.com
• Full GMC Registration with a license to Practice and currently on the GP register
• Evidence of medical indemnity cover
• Minimum 5 years post full registration, with at least 12 months in General Practice or equivalent
• Interest in Preventative Medicine & Wellbeing
• Flexible approach to working hours and location
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience of working within the Private Health Sector
• Experience of working in Preventative Medicine, Occupational Health, Screening or Wellness & Lifestyle environments
• Interest in Laboratory Medicine and the application of Science to the diagnostic process
• CPD – including up to date knowledge of current guidelines especially regarding preventative medicine and lifestyle influences
• Knowledge regarding interpretation of lab test results (training will be given on novel tests)
How to apply:
Submit your CV & Cover Letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the appropriate job reference 20/GPLI in all communications.